Monday, January 05, 2009

I heart NYC



I heart how eccentric it is
I heart how I have a story to tell every night
I heart how diverse it is
I heart how lively it is
I heart how professional it is
I heart how funny it is
I heart how big it is
I heart how small it is
I heart how accessible it is
I heart how individualistic it is
I heart how cultural it is
I heart how urban it is
I heart how historic it is
I heart how famous it is
I heart how attractive it is
I heart how dirty it is
I heart how fast it is
I heart how unique it is
I heart how inspiring it is
I heart how everyone dreams to go there
I heart how everyone feels they can make it there
I heart how the person on the next table can be the current/next big thing
I heart how the mayor takes the subway
I heart how much literature/movies/shows/references there are about it
I heart how there's something to do for everyone
I heart how calm central park can be
I heart how friendly people can be
I heart how stuck up people can be
I heart how I can take the subway coffee and free newspaper in hand
I heart how I can catch the biggest shows on earth
I heart how any picture I take would look amazing
I heart how it's so difficult to live there, one can actually feel they achieved sth
I heart how beautiful grand central is, I imagine it frozen in time for a second
I heart how shady chinatown is
I heart how upper-classy the upper east side is
I heart how commercial downtown is
I heart how hipster/indie brooklyn is
I heart how fancy park/fifth avenues are
I heart how they could fit that many museums in one place
I heart how I never get lost in the subway station
I heart how I never get lost with directions
I heart how I always get lost downtown
I heart how I can never get enough of the brooklyn promenade
I heart how many interesting people there are
I heart how many new inventions/ideas there are
I heart how unusual and exciting it is
I heart how I don't know what to expect at the next corner
I heart how it oozes of greatness
I can't wait to go back!